Welcome to my Seattle Psychiatry Practice!
My psychiatry practice, located in Seattle just steps away from University Village Shopping Center, specializes in the psychiatric treatment of adolescents and adults with a wide range of mental health concerns and emotional difficulties. I treat clients in a professional and confidential setting that feels safe, comfortable, and non-judgmental. My practice draws upon a variety of evidence-based psychotherapies and utilizes psychiatric medications if appropriate. I believe that for any treatment to be effective, it must be built upon a trusting and collaborative therapeutic relationship that reflects each client’s individual needs, strengths, and personal values. I believe in a down-to-earth and transparent approach to psychiatry that views genuine human connection as the foundation of any treatment.
My expertise includes psychotherapy (individual, couples, and family therapy) and psychiatric medication management for the issues listed below. I also offer psychoanalysis for those clients seeking a more intensive form of psychotherapy.
- Depression and Bipolar Illness
- Anxiety and Sleep Difficulties
- Relationship Difficulties and Emotional Stress
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), Panic, and Phobias
- Post Traumatic Stress (PTSD) and Trauma
- Eating Disorders: Anorexia, Bulimia, and Binge Eating
- Including Maudsley Family Based Therapy for Adolescent Anorexia
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Pregnancy, Postpartum, and Menopause Mental Health
- Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, and Transgendered (GLBT) Mental Health
For more information about my expertise in child, adolescent, and adult Eating Disorders, please click here.